CH-15kw-Xczd High Frequency Two Working Stations Shoe Insole Embossing Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14,500 US $14,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CH-15KW-XCZD
- Cooling Way: Air Cooling
- Frequency Range: High Frequency
- Style: Handheld
- Frequency: 27.12kHz
- Shaping Mode: Die Molding
- Model Number: CH-15kw-Xczd
- Working Area: 400*500mm
- Air Park System: Nl-5557
- Trademark: CHENGHAO
- Specification: 2200*1450*2300mm
- HS Code: 8515809090
- Application: Household Appliances, Commodity, Electronic, Stationery
- Control: Semi-Automatic
- Electric Current: AC
- Power: Pneumatic
- Usage: PVC, PU, Leather, Welding, Embossing
- Certification: Ce , ISO9001:2000, SGS
- Pressure: 30ton
- Gap of Eletrode: 150mm
- Input Power: 20kVA
- Transport Package: Strong Wooden Case Packing
- Origin: China
1. Safety device
When the current exceeds its limit, the overload relay functions automatically to protect oscillation tubes and rectifier. Frequency deviation caused by misoperation is also prevented.
2. Shuttle Working Station
This machine has two working stations in shuttle, so can be two workers work in one machine, more suitable the complex products need long time to prepare the material and alternately welding.
3. Easily Adjustable Tuner
Machine output power can be adjusted at the tuner according to electrode size and material thickness. In addition, other control devices and special electrical circuits have cut down required welding time considerably to raise the machine productivity.
4. Jamming Prevention Device
High frequency welding machine equipped with frequency stabilizer and high frequency magnetic leakage suppressor, this device provide leakage of electron magnetic radiation to avoid jamming other electrical instruments such as television and radios etc.
Final products done with HF welding
Common products manufactured with HF welding method are tarpaulins, tents, ceilings, advertising outdoor banners, waterbeds, inflatable boats, drip and blood bags, tensile structures, conveyor belts, rain clothing, etc.
What materials can be HF welded
The material most common in high frequency welding in PVC (something called simply vinyl) and PU (polyurethane). The material can be thick or thin, reinforced or coated. It cab also be plain, coloured or structure/patterned.
Polyvinylchlorde (PVC) and polyurethanes (PU) are the most common thermoplastics that are weldabele by HF also it is possbile to perform HF welding on other types of materia inculding naylon, PA, ABS, modified TOP, PETG, but particular attention should be pay on working parameters. HF welding is not suitable for PTFE, polycarbonte, polystyrne, polyethylene or polypropylene. Howeve, a special type of mixed fabrics have been produced recently, which have the capability to be HF welded.
We are the leading manufacture who specialize in designing and manufacturing different kinds of Ultrasonic Soft Tube Sealing Machine and Ultrasonic Machine , with the experience of more than 20 years, manufacturing according to the ISO 9001: 2004 and CE quality control system guidelines. We help our customer develop special High Frequency machine for the application and OEM service offered.
Packing and Delivery:
Packing Details : Packing, solid bicycle saddle, 50pcs/carton
Delivery Details : 3-30 days after order of Solid bicycle tire tubes
Pre-sale services .
1. Providing professional technical support.and Send the product catalog and instruction manual.
2. If you have any question PLS contact us online or send us email, we promise we will give you a reply at the first time!
3. Personal call or visit are warmly welcome.
Sale of services.
1. We promise honest and fair, it's our pleasure to serve you as your purchasing consultant.
2. We guarantee punctuality, quality and quantities strictly implement the terms of contract.
1. Where to buy our products for 1 years warranty and life long maintence.
2. 24-hours telephone service.
3. A large stock of components and parts, easily-worn parts.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: